Terms of Use / Service


1. Products, services and time frames are subject to change.

2. All designs (including freebies) are the sole property of Legacy Site Design and or designers as noted. They may only be used on your blog as originally installed. Legacy Site Design complies with all copyright and license agreements. Changes without written permission are not allowed. If you decide to remove your Legacy Site Design products, please remove ALL components in their entirety. When your design is installed, a button will be added to your sidebar linking back to Legacy Site Design. (This is how I generate my business) Feel free to move it up or down along your sidebar, but please do not remove it while my work remains on your site.

3. A $25 non-refundable deposit is required to add your name to the wait list. There is a $25 minimum order. This $25 minimum can go towards the purchase of a "kit" if your components do not total $25. A final payment of the remaining balance is due prior to installation on your blog. All payments are made via Pay-Pal.

4. I will make every attempt to respond to e-mails in a timely manner. To avoid delays of your design, I ask that my clients respond promptly as well. When you reach the top of the wait list I will E-mail you to finalize the details of your design so I may get started. If for some reason, you do not respond to my e-mails within 2 weeks your deposit will be forfeited and your name will be dropped form the wait list. If at any point you want more time to make decisions, please feel free to request that your name be moved lower on the list. I'm happy to accommodate you and to allow other clients to still receive their designs in a timely manner.

5. A maximum of 3 full revisions are included per order. (E-mail change requests) To make the process more efficient, please gather all your questions and or change requests and compile them in as few e-mails as possible. Because I value my time, requests I deem excessive of the original scope will be billed at the rate of $15 per half hour. (I will notify you before hand.)

6. Once you're in love with your new design, and have given me the thumbs up, I will e-mail you your final invoice. Upon payment of the balance, I will install your new design on your blog/site.


If you have questions that have not been addressed here, please feel free to e-mail me!
Thank you,
I look forward to working with you!

Order NOW!