About Dani G.

Simply put, I LOVE doing blog/web design. It meshes my two distinct personalities. Part of me is a very linnear thinker. Cracking html, and writing  the code. The other part of me loves design, color, texture and graphic layouts. I've been helping my sister-in-law create and recreate her site. I've enjoyed it so much that I've decided to take a leap of faith and open up a little shop for others as well. (Ta-da here YOU are!) When she got so excited about her site, I just knew I wanted to help create that feeling for more people. I love the challenges faced in creating the perfect layout, and helping people define their blogs unique style. I'm starting my own home run business and look forward to helping many more people (women and moms especially) create beautiful and tailored sites that can showcase their products & families. So, in the wee hours of the night after my kiddo's and hubby are all tucked in tight, I'll be here designing and cracking code. My goal is to make sure that each and every client is as thrilled to have a personalized blog as I am to create it!

I hope you enjoy Legacy Site Design!
E-mail daniginspired at hotmail dot com


Home       Services      Portfolio      Get Started